Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Updated: Oct 14, 2019
There is no doubt that Disney World is absolutely magical in the fall! With Disney magic in the air it is totally worth the extra cash to visit "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!" Here are our tips for an extra magical time because we guarantee that with a little extra planning your trip will be perfect!
Tips for Walt Disney World's Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
1. Eat dinner BEFORE. There will be so much at the party you won't want to waste the time eating dinner.
2. Wear comfy costumes and shoes. There is still a lot of walking so prepare for that.
3. Bring extra treat bags. The little ones they give you fill up so fast.
4. Get a map! It shows you all the trick or treat stops, show times and which rides have special things added for the night.
5. Consider lighted necklaces or something like that. It's quite dark and it's nice for others to see you for safety. Plus it is more fun!
6. The second parade is less busy. People with small kids usually leave earlier so if you have older kids prepare to stay up late.
Disney is simply magic and they know how to do it! Hope these tips help if you are planning a trip! Have fun and Happy October!
T & Sen